Standard Shipping Policy
● Orders are processed Mondays through Fridays between 8:30 a.m and 5:00 p.m.
● (plexidepot.com) orders are processed 1 to 3 business days.
● Longer times are required for custom orders including custom printing due to
required approval of artwork by customer before production begins.
● We use FedEx and UPS to ship out our products, which takes takes from 3 to
five business days to arrive after leaving our location.
● We can only ship to valid street addresses. PO, APO, or FPO boxes are
● Express shipping is available. Please contact us for additional information.
● We will deliver directly with your shipping account when requested so long as
you provide the following information: account address, contact name, and phone
number. We work with most major shipping carriers however shipping prices may
● Items exceeding the weight and size limit of UPS and FedEx, also including
fragile items, are shipped by LTL truck delivery. Please contact us for specific
information regarding your order. (Plexidepot@gmail.com)
● There are extra fees for states outside the continental United States such as
Hawaii and Alaska. Contact us for additional information.
● Canada is the only country outside the United States that we ship to. However
we will work with an exporter of your choice for international orders. You are
responsible for arranging shipping with the exporter.
● Your tracking information will be provided along with your invoice through email.
● We are not responsible for delays beyond our control. Estimated shipping is
based off the receipt of required information.
● Additional fees may apply should you refuse a delivery and have it taken back to
● Returns are accepted within 30 of delivery.
● To make a complete or partial return contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization
● Return the unused items in its original packaging including any manuals or accessories
and the printed RMA authorization. Print the RMA number clearly on the outside of the
● Items returned to (plexidepot.com) should be packed with care and insured to
● Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
● We charge a 25% restocking fee on all returned items.
● An additional 20% repackaging fee may also be applied to returned merchandise if the
original packaging is significantly damaged or missing.
Product Exceptions to Return Policy
● We work to the best of our ability to complete custom orders to your specifications. Since
customers must approve of custom orders in writing before production begins, custom
orders are final sale. Only when there is a mistake made in production can a custom
order be returned.
Changing Orders and Cancellation Policy
● We work hard to ensure customer by providing a timely and accurate service. However
we understand that sometimes that orders must be canceled. To cancel stock items,
they must be order before noon Eastern time and must be canceled no later than 2 p.m
on the same day. Stock items ordered past noon Eastern Time can be canceled no later
than 2 p.m the following business day. Items that leave our facility as well as any
shipped items, are subject to return, not cancellation. Custom orders are excluded from
Packing and Mailing Authorized Returns
We strive for customer satisfaction. Sometimes that means that an order has to be returned.
Here’s a guide to packing and shipping authorized returns should you ever need to return an
Important: Ship items back as carefully as possible, just as we shipped it to you. We can not
refund items that are returned to us damaged. We recommend that you insure the items you are
returning with the carrier so you may be reimbursed should any damage occur during transit.
Items should be packed in carefully with the original packaging to ensure a safe transit back to
our facility. If the original packaging was damaged in transit, please use similar material to
package your item for return. Print the email with the RMA confirmation number into the
package and write the RMA number clearly and legibly outside of the package. Please return
using FedEx of UPS, other carriers will not be accepted for return.
Please do not return damaged items without alerting Customer Service of the damaged item.
Please also check your items thoroughly once it arrives for damages and alert Customer
Service promptly, no later than 5 days following the delivery. We are available from 8:30 a.m to
5:00 p.m Eastern time. Please save damaged materials as well. For deliveries made by LTL
trucks, save the pallets.
Also for LTL truck deliveries, make a note on the delivery receipt for any visible exterior damage
to your package. If more damage is found when the package is opened, damage claims are
only acceptable if noted on the paperwork. Otherwise, the carrier might deny the claim.
If you have accidentally received the wrong item, please contact Customer Service at (email@example.com) promptly between 8:30 a.m and 5:00 p.m Eastern time to fix the mix